Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Genaro Fernandez, MD is a cardiology specialist in National City, CA. He currently practices at Genaro C. Fernandez, MD and is affiliated with Paradise Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fernandez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of San Luis Potosii, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Genaro C. Fernandez, MD
Fernandez Braverman Hekmat & Niguidula MD610 Euclid Ave Ste 201, National City, CA 91950 Existing Patients: (619) 267-8181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 610 Euclid Ave Ste 201, National City, CA 91950. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center