Dr. Friedrich Boettner, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Boettner completed a residency at Muenster University Medical Center. He currently practices at Friedrich Boettner, MD and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boettner is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Friedrich Boettner, MD
Friedrich Boettner, MD541 E 71st St, New York, NY 10021 Existing Patients: (212) 774-2127
Friedrich Boettner, MD333 Earle Ovington Blvd Ste 106, Uniondale, NY 11553 Existing Patients: (212) 774-2127
Friedrich Boettner, MD1133 Westchester Ave, White Plains, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (212) 774-2127
German, Russian, Spanish
- Greenville Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Training Course, Other Education — 2006
- Muenster University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Muenster University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Birmingham, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Stellenbosch, Faculty Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Rostock University Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Medical University of Rostock, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boettner?
Feeling very grateful for the arsenal of surgical skills and joint replacement expertise of Dr. Friedrich Boettner and his friendly/attentive office staff and the surgical team at HSS. I’m 44 years old and had outpatient anterior hip arthroplasty x 4 weeks ago, with only a little 2 ½ inch beautiful suture line to show for it. Imagine a life without the drag of deep aching pain of osteoarthritis?! It is so great! I appreciate the doctor’s honesty throughout the process and compassionate and detailed care. Many thanks to Dr. B for giving me my age back!
- Hospital For Special Surgery