Dr. Fredric Coe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fredric Coe, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Coe completed a residency at Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at University Chicago Mdcn Nphrlgy and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex SW, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1965
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1962
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Chicago Mdcn Nphrlgy
University Chicago Mdcn Nphrlgy5758 S Maryland Ave # 5d, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-6134
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coe frequently treats Kidney Stones, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Coe's office is located at 5758 S Maryland Ave # 5d, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center