Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Badke, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Badke completed a residency at UCSD Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Luke's Boise Medical Center. Dr. Badke is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UCSD Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- UCSD Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1975
- UCSD Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center1055 N Curtis Rd, Boise, ID 83706 Existing Patients: (208) 367-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badke?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Badke frequently treats Congenital Heart Defects, Tilt Table Testing, and Arrhythmia Screening.
Dr. Badke's office is located at 1055 N Curtis Rd, Boise, ID 83706. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center