Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Frank Rivas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntington, WV. Dr. Rivas completed a residency at Saint Louis University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Frank Rivas MD Inc and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rivas is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1973
- Universidad Central De Venezuela--Luis Razetti, Escuela De Medicine Luis Razetti, Medical School — 1964
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frank Rivas MD Inc
Frank Rivas MD1302 4th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701 Existing Patients: (304) 529-3223
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rivas?
He is one of the finest Doctors in America , His Mosley standards and knowledge are exceptional ! He did all his interships in the finest American Schools Of Medicine , but his greatest atribuye besides his extensive knowledge in Medicine is his kind heart and his moral ethical , putting The Lord JesusChrist , his Country America and his patients firt in his life ! I am very proud of Dr Frank Rivas as a Doctor and as a human being !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rivas frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Rivas' office is located at 1302 4th Ave, Huntington, WV 25701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rivas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rivas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital