Dr. Fouad Bachour, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bachour's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Fouad Bachour, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Bachour completed a residency at St Luke's Hosp. He currently practices at Hennepin Heart Center and is affiliated with Hennepin Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bachour is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Geisenger Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- U MO, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Mo/St Luke's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Luke's Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1992
- St Luke's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Damascus Univ, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hennepin Heart Center
Hennepin County Medical Center701 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415 Existing Patients: (612) 873-2875
Hcmc Csc Pharmacy715 S 8th St, Minneapolis, MN 55404 Existing Patients: (612) 873-6963
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bachour?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bachour accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bachour frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Tachycardia, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Bachour's office is located at 701 Park Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bachour speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bachour has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hennepin Healthcare