Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Florence Rothenberg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Rothenberg completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. She currently practices at VA Medical Center Cardiology. Dr. Rothenberg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Metrohealth Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Medical School — 1991
VA Medical Center Cardiology
Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center3200 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220 Existing Patients: (513) 475-6383
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rothenberg frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Rothenberg's office is located at 3200 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rothenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.