Call (216) 353-0098 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Samir Kapadia, MD
New Patient(216) 353-0098
Dr. Samir Kapadia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Kapadia completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kapadia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Cleveland Clinic Crdvsclr Dis
Cleveland Clinic Main Campus9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 353-0098
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Smt NHLM Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio PPO Connect
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapadia?
Dr. Kapadia is wonderful. I rarely trust doctors, but I trust him.
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kapadia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Samir Kapadia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kapadia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kapadia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kapadia frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kapadia's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.