Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Felicity Warren, MD is a dermatologist in Lilburn, GA. Dr. Warren completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. She currently practices at Felicity M.Warren, MD, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Warren is board certified in Dermatology.
- Cosmetic Surgery Fellowship, Dr, Daniel Mann, Other Education — 1997
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Lloyd Noland Hosp-U Ala Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Marshall University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Warren?
This is my 2nd time seeing Dr. Warren and I have to say that I found her to be very professional, attentive and kind. She listens & answered all my questions. I have recommended her to family and friends. And her Assistant, Frederica "Rica" is a jewel; so very friendly and genuine. Very professional and she knows her practice. Just an awesome young woman. Flowers to both "Rica" and Dr. Warren. : - )) Work on the receptionist. She's not very friendly! :-(
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Warren has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Warren frequently treats Keloid Scar, Folliculitis, and Psoriasis.
Dr. Warren's office is located at 3993 Lawrenceville Hwy NW, Lilburn, GA 30047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Warren speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.