Dr. Faiz Bhora, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bhora completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital THS and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bhora is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital THS
Division of Thoracic Surgery1000 10th Ave # 2b, New York, NY 10019 Existing Patients: (212) 523-7475
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Aga Khan U, Medical School
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bhora?
I’ve been lucky to be in Dr. Bhora’s capable hands! I had been experiencing years of breathlessness, and during my first visit he quickly gave me a (surprising) diagnosis of “subglottic stenosis”—a narrowing of the trachea just below the vocal cords. Happily, Dr. Bhora is a world class trachea surgeon who is a pioneer in this field. After two “balloon” and cryotherapy procedures that enlarged my airway, I can breathe normally again! Dr. Bhora has been skillful, kind, and professional. I look forward to working with him in the future as we manage my condition together.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital