Dr. White has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erik White, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. White completed a residency at Columbus Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Akron Children's Hospital Center for Allergy and Immunology and is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Chldns Hospital Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbus Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Akron Children's Hospital Center for Allergy and Immunology
Akron Children's Hospital Center for Allergy and Immunology130 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302 Existing Patients: (330) 543-0140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erik White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. White's office is located at 130 W Exchange St, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron Children's Hospital