Dr. Manheimer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Manheimer, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Newburgh, NY. Dr. Manheimer completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at CRYSTAL RUN HEALTH CARE and is affiliated with Garnet Health Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manheimer is board certified in Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- 2004, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Crystal Run Health Care
Crystal Run Healthcare1200 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550 Existing Patients: (845) 703-6999
Crystal Run Healthcare Physicians Llp2 Centerock Rd, West Nyack, NY 10994 Existing Patients: (845) 703-6999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manheimer?
Outstanding,compassionate,dr explains everything in detail,if you need a cardiologist I highly recommend him..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Manheimer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Manheimer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Manheimer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Manheimer frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Manheimer's office is located at 1200 Route 300, Newburgh, NY 12550. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital