Dr. Awad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Awad, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Awad completed a residency at Mc Georgia. He currently practices at Neurocare Center Of Atlanta and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Awad is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical College of Georgia, Fellowship Hospital
- Mc Georgia, Residency Hospital
- Mc Georgia, Internship Hospital
- Damascus University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurocare Center Of Atlanta
Neurocare Center Of Atlanta2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 333, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 355-8804
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Awad?
I find Dr. Awad caring, compassionate, helpful and smart. He’s been my neurologist for about 20 years and has been helpful and patient with different problems over the years. He takes the time to explain thoroughly when I have a question. Sometimes I’ve had to wait, but he will spend the amount of time needed with a patient, not just rush people through.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Awad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Awad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Awad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Awad frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Awad's office is located at 2045 Peachtree Rd Ne Ste 333, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital