Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0208.
Dr. Kathleen Kennelly, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0208
Dr. Kathleen Kennelly, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Kennelly completed a residency at University of Virginia. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennelly is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Neurology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennelly?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kathleen Kennelly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kennelly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennelly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kennelly frequently treats Myasthenia Gravis, Dystonia, and Brachial Plexus Palsy.
Dr. Kennelly's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.