Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Elizabeth Bisinov, MD is a cardiology specialist in St Louis Park, MN. Dr. Bisinov completed a residency at Univ WI Hosps and Clins. She currently practices at Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bisinov is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Univ WI Hosps and Clins, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Univ WI Hosps and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ WI, Internship Hospital — 1997
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bisinov?
Best cardiologist by far I’ve encountered (out of 9) over the last 28 years. Most thorough, insightful. And one of the most caring doctors of any kind I’ve ever met. I just wish she wasn’t so popular! It takes some time to get in to see her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bisinov frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Bisinov's office is located at 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bisinov has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital