Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elisa Bala, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bala completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. She currently practices at METROHEALTH SYSTEM and is affiliated with MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bala is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Tirana Medical School, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrohealth System2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109 Existing Patients: (216) 778-5830
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bala?
She is very thorough in her care . She is kind and knowledgeable. She answers all questions well and understandably.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bala frequently treats Glaucoma, Eye Examination, and Ultrasound, Eye.
Dr. Bala's office is located at 2500 Metrohealth Dr, Cleveland, OH 44109. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroHealth Main Campus Medical Center