Dr. Eli Kirschner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirschner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eli Kirschner, MD is a hematology specialist in Westwood, NJ. Dr. Kirschner completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kirschner is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Valley Medical Group
Westwood Medical400 Old Hook Rd Ste 2-1, Westwood, NJ 07675 Existing Patients: (201) 664-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirschner?
When my mom was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Stage 4 we were referred to Dr. Kirshner from our Neurosurgeon. It was not easy to accept this terminal illness on a woman who was otherwise healthy. From the moment we arrived in his office we were comfortable and confident in Dr. kirshner. He was patient and kind and gently discussed her terminal illness with compassion. Every-time I called he picked up the phone and believe me there were many calls. If we wanted to speak to him before he went into moms room, he always did. His office staff was always pleasant and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Kirshner he is without a doubt a top doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirschner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirschner frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kirschner's office is located at 400 Old Hook Rd Ste 2-1, Westwood, NJ 07675. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kirschner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Hospital