Dr. Gotlieb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Edward Gotlieb, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Stone Mountain, GA. Dr. Gotlieb completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Pediatric Center and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University CO, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stone Mountain Office5405 Memorial Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083 Existing Patients: (404) 296-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gotlieb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Edward Gotlieb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gotlieb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gotlieb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gotlieb frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Obesity Counseling, and Asthma.
Dr. Gotlieb's office is located at 5405 Memorial Dr, Stone Mountain, GA 30083. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston