Dr. Edward Wyshock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wyshock's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Edward Wyshock, MD is a oncology specialist in Williamsport, PA. Dr. Wyshock completed a residency at St Luke's Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport and is affiliated with Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wyshock is board certified in Hematology.
- Temple University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann University College of Medicine, Medical School
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport
UPMC Hillman Cancer Center in Williamsport1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701 Existing Patients: (570) 326-8470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wyshock?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wyshock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wyshock frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pulmonary Neoplasms.
Dr. Wyshock's office is located at 1100 Grampian Blvd, Williamsport, PA 17701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wyshock speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wyshock has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Jersey Shore Hospital
- Upmc Susquehanna Muncy
- Williamsport Regional Medical Center