Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Badine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edgard Badine, MD is a hematology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Badine completed a residency at Staten Island University Hospital. He currently practices at Green Bay Oncology Ltd and is affiliated with ThedaCare Medical Center - New London. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Badine is board certified in Hematology.
- Staten Island University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Staten Island University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Lebanese U Fac Med Sci, Medical School — 2000
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Badine?
Dr Badine is a wonderful, kind and compassionate doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He took all the time I needed on my first visit. He ordered all tests that hadn’t been done previously, covered my entire history & addressed all questions & current issues. I wish he could be my family physician. He’s very knowledgeable and trustworthy. He looked straight at me when we were talking and did not rush at all. Please see him if you need a doctor in his specialty. You’ll be very happy with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Badine frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Badine's office is located at 1726 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Badine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ThedaCare Medical Center - New London
- ThedaCare Medical Center - Shawano
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah