Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Dwana Shabazz, MD is a dermatologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Shabazz completed a residency at Med. She currently practices at Renascance Dermatology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shabazz is board certified in Dermatology.
- Med, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Med, Internship Hospital — 2003
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Renascance Dermatology12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 440, Fairfax, VA 22033 Existing Patients: (703) 865-6801
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shabazz?
We were referred to Dr. Shabazz by our trusted family physician, Dr. Jay Tyroler. Dr. Dwana Shabazz is an excellent dermatologist who cares for her patients with skill and sympathy. Consulting with her and her staff is fun and very helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shabazz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Shabazz frequently treats Acne, Hair Loss, and Contact Dermatitis.
Dr. Shabazz's office is located at 12011 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 440, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.