Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Abeles, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Castro Valley, CA. Dr. Abeles completed a residency at Catheterization M C Bklyn Queens Inc. He currently practices at Douglas J Abeles MD/Associates and is affiliated with Eden Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abeles is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Catheterization M C Bklyn Queens Inc, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rancho Los Amigo Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Brown & Toland Physicians
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Douglas J Abeles MD/Associates
Douglas J Abeles MD/Associates21030 Redwood Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546 Existing Patients: (510) 538-0430
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abeles?
It is rare that you find a doctor that is so dedicated to his craft. I could tell that Dr. Abeles hears about the patients and cared about me as an individual. He made me feel at ease when I needed shoulder surgery last month and now I am almost fully recovered thank you
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abeles has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abeles frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Runner's Knee.
Dr. Abeles' office is located at 21030 Redwood Rd, Castro Valley, CA 94546. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abeles speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eden Medical Center
- San Leandro Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion