Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Douglas Chang, PHD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in San Diego, CA. He currently practices at UC San Diego Health - Hillcrest. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Schulthess Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Stanford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UC San Diego Health - Hillcrest
UC San Diego Health - Hillcrest200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103 Existing Patients: (619) 543-6222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Confused by the low reviews. Dr. Chang has been great with me. Spends lots of time listening and trying to figure out what's wrong. Good treatment plans for injuries. All around great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chang frequently treats EMG (Electromyography), Joint Injection, and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 200 W Arbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest