Dr. Donald Orth, MD is a cardiology specialist in Voorhees, NJ. Dr. Orth completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Virtua Cardiology and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1972
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Seton Hall University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orth?
Dr. Orth has been my clinical cardio guy since 1996, having survived the "widow maker" MI. Knowledgeable, caring, though, etc. I have complete trust in him!
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Cooper University Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital