Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 283-2215, and for other questions, call (856) 251-2340.
Dr. Mitchell Fuhrman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Fuhrman completed a residency at Cooper University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virtua Cardiology and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuhrman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Mary Medical Center, UCLA School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Cooper University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1973
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1951
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virtua Cardiology - Woodbury730 N Broad St Ste 200, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Call
Virtua Cardiology - Voorhees at Laurel Oak Road1105 Laurel Oak Rd, Voorhees, NJ 08043 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuhrman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fuhrman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fuhrman frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Fuhrman's office is located at 730 N Broad St Ste 200, Woodbury, NJ 08096. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuhrman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Virtua Berlin
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital