Dr. Mitchell Fuhrman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Fuhrman completed a residency at Cooper University Medical Center. He currently practices at Virtua Cardiology and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fuhrman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St. Mary Medical Center, UCLA School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Cooper University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1973
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1951
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuhrman?
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Inspira Medical Center Woodbury
- Jefferson Stratford Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital
- Virtua Willingboro Hospital