Dr. Donald Dalessandro, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Dalessandro completed a residency at Ny Orth Hosp/Colum-Presby Med Ctr. and is affiliated with Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dalessandro is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- 1 1915 Randolf Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 323-2800
- Kerlan-Jobe Orth Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Ny Orth Hosp/Colum-Presby Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Harvard Surg Svc-New Eng Deaconess Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Harvard Surg Svc-New Eng Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dalessandro?
Great but he retired... I now after 15 years need to replace the replacement. Who took dr d patients? Who is the shoulder specialist for OC now? Need info. Thanks Terri S
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center