Dr. Lee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Don Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He currently practices at Don W Lee MD A Medical Corporation and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Yonsei U, Seoul, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Medicaid of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Don W Lee MD A Medical Corporation710 S Central Ave Ste 210, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 956-3864
California Cardiac Institute
Central office710 S Central Ave Ste 200, Glendale, CA 91204 Existing Patients: (818) 247-0160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 710 S Central Ave Ste 210, Glendale, CA 91204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Arabic, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center