Click here to compare with other Regenerative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Dmitriy Fuzaylov, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Rego Park, NY. Dr. Fuzaylov completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Cornell University. He currently practices at Global Rehabilitation Medical P.C. and is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Fuzaylov is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Penn State/Hershey Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- CUNY, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Persian, Russian, Spanish
Global Rehabilitation Medical P.C.
Global Rehabilitation Medical P.C.9701 66th Ave, Rego Park, NY 11374 Existing Patients: (201) 802-8870
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fuzaylov?
very informative of medical condition patient+ concerned
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fuzaylov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Fuzaylov frequently treats Back Pain, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Fuzaylov's office is located at 9701 66th Ave, Rego Park, NY 11374. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fuzaylov speaks Persian, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore University Hospital