Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD
Make an Appointment(973) 705-7613
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Wayne, NJ. Dr. Kramberg completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Bronx, New York. He currently practices at The Rehabilitation Center of New Jersey Center for Regenerative Medicine. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kramberg is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
The Rehabilitation Center of New Jersey Center for Regenerative Medicine
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Bronx, New York, Residency Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Queens Flushing, New York, Internship Hospital
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramberg?
Easy to talk to and professional. Makes an effort to fully understand the problem.