Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD is
This provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule.
Patients said this doctor explains conditions well.
Patients said this doctor is trustworthy.
Patients said the staff was friendly.
Patients said scheduling was easy.
The Rehabilitation Center of New Jersey Center for Regenerative Medicine1350 State Route 23 Ste 2, Wayne, NJ 07470Monday08:00 - 20:00Tuesday08:00 - 20:00Wednesday08:00 - 20:00Thursday08:00 - 20:00
The Rehabilitation Center of New Jersey Center for Regenerative Medicine131 W 35th St Fl 12, New York, NY 10001Monday08:00 - 20:00Tuesday08:00 - 20:00Wednesday08:00 - 20:00Thursday08:00 - 20:00
Experience and Background Check
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramberg?
Overall my experience with the provider has been pleasurable.
Personal Choice PPO
National (BlueCard) PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Dr. Robert D Kramberg completed his bachelor‚Äôs at Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Albert Einstein College of Medicine Bronx, New York. He interned and was a resident at the Internal Medicine New York Presbyterian Queens Flushing, New York. Dr. Kramberg is a board certified by American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Wayne, NJ and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. They graduated from AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF JUAREZ CITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE / INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICINE in 1987. They specialize in Regenerative Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF JUAREZ CITY / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE / INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICINE
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- New York Presbyterian Queens Flushing, New York
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Bronx, New York
Frequently Asked Questions
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Kramberg's profile.
Dr. Kramberg in specializes in Regenerative Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Kramberg's office is located at 1350 State Route 23 Ste 2 Wayne, NJ 07470. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Kramberg is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kramberg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD holds board certification in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Kramberg has over 36 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Robert Kramberg, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.