Dr. Hernandez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Diego Hernandez, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Bloomfield Hills, MI. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at William Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Bloomfield Vein & Vascular Pllc and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hernandez is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Dmc/Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- William Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- William Beaumont Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
After my knee replacement the swelling in my legs wouldn't go down. Dr. Hernandez placed 3 stents in my abdomen. The swelling went down and spider veins on my ankles disappeared. More than satisfied with my experience. John in Brandon twp. August 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hernandez frequently treats Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Hernandez's office is located at 43700 Woodward Ave Ste 207, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland
Bloomfield Vein & Vascular Pllc43700 Woodward Ave Ste 207, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302 Existing Patients: (248) 481-2100