Dr. Dennis Cooper, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Cooper completed a residency at UPMC - Presbyterian. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cooper is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- UPMC - Presbyterian, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cooper?
In 2013 Dr. Cooper accurately diagnosed my husband's lymphoma and administered a chemo mixture that put it in remission. In 2017 a new variation of lymphoma occured. Because of the established trust in his ability and the outcome of my husband's treatment,we were determined to again seek the care of Dr. Cooper . My husband travelled to New Jersey, received a new series of chemo therapy and again his cancer is in remission. I am grateful for the care and skill of Dr. Cooper and his team.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital