Dr. Ramek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joseph Ramek, MD is a hematology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Ramek completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Med Center. He currently practices at Great Neck Medical Associates Llp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramek is board certified in Hematology.
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Great Neck Medical Associates Llp2800 Marcus Ave Ste 200, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 Existing Patients: (516) 354-5700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joseph Ramek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramek frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Ramek's office is located at 2800 Marcus Ave Ste 200, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramek speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.