Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Deborah Franklin, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Franklin completed a residency at Hosp U Pa. She currently practices at Jeff Rehab Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Franklin is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Hosp U Pa, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- PHD University Of Pennsylvania, Other Education — 1997
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1995
- RAYMOND & RUTH PERELMAN SCH OF MED AT UNIV OF PA, Medical School — 1995
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Franklin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Franklin frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Arthritis.
Dr. Franklin's office is located at 25 S 9th St Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Franklin speaks French, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Franklin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Jeff Rehab Medicine Associates
Thomas Jefferson University25 S 9th St Fl 1, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 955-1200