Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Debbie-Ann Shirley, MB BS is a infectious disease specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Shirley completed a residency at Children's Hospital At Sinai, Baltimore, MD. She currently practices at University Of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shirley is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
- University Of Md, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins, Masters Of Public Health, Other Education — 2012
- Children's Hospital At Sinai, Baltimore, MD, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Hospital of the West Indies, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of The West Indies, Medical School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shirley?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Debbie-Ann Shirley, MB BS on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shirley's profile.
Dr. Shirley frequently treats the following conditions: Acute Pharyngitis, Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shirley's office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Debbie-Ann Shirley, MB BS is affiliated with University Hospital .
Yes, Dr. Debbie-Ann Shirley, MB BS holds board certifications in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Dr. Shirley has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
- University Hospital
University Of Virginia Medical Center
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-8129
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA
UVA Children's Hospital Battle Building, Charlottesville VA1204 W Main St, Charlottesville, VA 22903 (434) 924-0123