Dr. David Kohl, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in St Petersburg, FL. Dr. Kohl completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock Med. He currently practices at Bay Area Heart Center and is affiliated with Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kohl is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University Of North Carolina, Medical School — 1979
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kohl?
He is awesome. Always cares what I am feeling and how I am doing
- Saint Anthony's Hospital