Click here to compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists.
Dr. David Frankel, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Frankel completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frankel is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Pennsylvania, College Of Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3400 Civic Center Blvd # 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Excellent cardiologist. Expertise evident. Explains procedures and outcomes clearly. Showed genuine concern for me and my issues. Only positive experiences with him and his entire staff. I recommend him without reservation to anyone needed his services. Dan D. Lewes, DE
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frankel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Frankel frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Ventricular Tachycardia (VT).
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd # 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frankel speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania