Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Frankel, MD
Dr. David Frankel, MD is
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University Of Pennsylvania, College Of Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frankel?
Excellent cardiologist. Expertise evident. Explains procedures and outcomes clearly. Showed genuine concern for me and my issues. Only positive experiences with him and his entire staff. I recommend him without reservation to anyone needed his services. Dan D. Lewes, DE
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Frankel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Frankel's profile.
Dr. Frankel in specializes in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Frankel frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Palpitations, Ventricular Tachycardia (VT) and Supraventricular Tachycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Frankel's office is located at 3400 Spruce St Fl 2 Philadelphia, PA 19104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Frankel is able to speak Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frankel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. David Frankel, MD is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. David Frankel, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Dermatopathology Lab Hup3400 Spruce St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-6801
- 2 3400 Civic Center Blvd # 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-4949
- 3 250 King of Prussia Rd, Radnor, PA 19087 Existing Patients: (215) 662-6801