Dr. Darius Sholevar, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Woodbury, NJ. Dr. Sholevar completed a residency at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He currently practices at Virtua Cardiology and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sholevar is board certified in Cardiology.
Virtua Cardiology - Woodbury730 N Broad St Ste 200, Woodbury, NJ 08096 Call
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Cooper University, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Albert Einstein, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- UMDNJ-RWJ, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sholevar?
He is so kind and leaves nothing out never rushes you takes time to go over everything and answers all your questions he is a wonderful Surgeon I won't go to anyone else
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital