Dr. David Skoner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skoner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. David Skoner, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Skoner completed a residency at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center. He currently practices at Alleghency Geneal Hospital and is affiliated with J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skoner is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skoner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skoner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skoner frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Hives.
Dr. Skoner's office is located at 320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skoner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- J.W. Ruby Memorial Hospital