Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Meltzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. David Meltzer, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Meltzer completed a residency at Brigham And Women'S Hosp/harvard Med School. He currently practices at University of Chicago Hospitals and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brigham And Women'S Hosp/harvard Med School, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Brigham And Women'S Hosp/harvard Med School, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Chicago Hospitals5758 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637 Existing Patients: (773) 702-0240
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meltzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Meltzer frequently treats Pharyngitis, Acute Pharyngitis, and Headache.
Dr. Meltzer's office is located at 5758 S Maryland Ave, Chicago, IL 60637. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Meltzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center