Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. David Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Yale University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Randolph Road Ear Nose & Thrt Assoc PA and is affiliated with Atrium Health Union. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Yale-New Haven Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Columbia University, Other Education
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I feel he’s a very caring Dr. who wants the best for our lives
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 3535 Randolph Rd Ste 210, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Union
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center
Randolph Road Ear Nose & Thrt Assoc PA3535 Randolph Rd Ste 210, Charlotte, NC 28211 (704) 635-6071