Dr. David Epstein, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ. Dr. Epstein completed a residency at New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases. He currently practices at Tri-County Orthopedics and is affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Epstein is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Tri-County Orthopedics197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Existing Patients: (973) 538-2334
- Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Epstein?
Dr David Epstein recently did surgery on my left shoulder. He was very pleasant & explained everything that he was going to do prior to the surgery. It’s been a week & although I’m a bit uncomfortable, it feels better than it did. I would highly recommend him.
- Morristown Medical Center