Dr. Forshaw has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Forshaw, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Waterbury, CT. Dr. Forshaw completed a residency at New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital. He currently practices at NOSS - Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics & Spine Specialists, PC and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Forshaw is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- New York University Medical Center/Bellevue Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Forshaw?
I Went to the doctors to seek relief from back pain that developed after an automobile accident.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Forshaw, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Forshaw's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Forshaw accepts your insurance.
Dr. Forshaw frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Forshaw's office is located at 500 Chase Pkwy, Waterbury, CT 06708. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Griffin Hospital
- Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital