Dr. Joel Bauman, MD
New Patient(844) 226-8968
Dr. Joel Bauman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Meriden, CT. Dr. Bauman completed a residency at Hospital of the Univ of Penn. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bauman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group435 Lewis Ave Ste 103, Meriden, CT 06451 Call
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital of the Univ of Penn, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Hospital of the Univ of Penn, Internship Hospital — 2006
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard Univ, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bauman?
Dr. Bauman is an excellent neurosurgeon. I was having severe leg pains and difficulty ambulating. Due to this pain, I had to use a wheel chair. Dr, Bauman reviewed my MRI film with me present and he found a synovial cyst that was pressing on my spinal nerves. He also found I have an extra vertebra .I am 66 years old and had many MRI's and Chest x-rays.No one ever picked up the extra vertebra. Also, it was not noted on the MRI about the synovial cyst.If Dr. Bauman didn't find the cyst, I don't know what would have happened. I had a laminectomy .Dr. removed the cyst,patched some nerves and removed bone spurs. I am ambulating without any devices and very grateful I went to Dr, Bauman. Not only is he knowledgeable, he has compassion and you feel safe in his care.
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
- Hartford Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut at Bradley Memorial