Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. David Weissberg, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Huntington Station, NY. Dr. Weissberg completed a residency at State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook. He currently practices at David J. Weissberg MD PC and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Weissberg is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Kings County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Stony Brook University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
David J. Weissberg MD PC379 Oakwood Rd Ste C, Huntington Station, NY 11746 Existing Patients: (631) 351-0295
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weissberg?
Dr Weissberg and his staff were kind compassionate and extremely thorough Dr Weissberg spent the time with me and explained everything that was going on and what to expect wish I could give more than the five stars allotted
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weissberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Weissberg frequently treats Joint Drainage, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate.
Dr. Weissberg's office is located at 379 Oakwood Rd Ste C, Huntington Station, NY 11746. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weissberg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital