Call (475) 244-7103 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Paul Tortland, DO
Make an appointment(475) 244-7103
Dr. Paul Tortland, DO is a regenerative medicine specialist in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. Tortland completed a residency at University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Valley Sports Physicians & Orthopedic Medicine and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- The Toledo Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Warren Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tortland?
I’ve been going to Dr. Tortland for several years and have never had a problem.
- Hartford Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Tortland, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tortland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tortland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tortland frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Achilles Tendinitis, and Achilles Tendon Injuries.
Dr. Tortland's office is located at 59 Sycamore Street Suite 301, Glastonbury, CT 6033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tortland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Valley Sports Physicians & Orthopedic Medicine