Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. David Bodkin, MD is a oncology specialist in La Mesa, CA. Dr. Bodkin completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp and is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bodkin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UCSD, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp
Cancer Center Oncology Med Grp5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942 Existing Patients: (619) 644-3030
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bodkin?
been through chemo with him seeing him for 16yrs now the greatest doctor kind and positive. answers all your questions would recommend him for any cancer so much knowledge. makes you feel comfortable and his assistant Kritin is wonderful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bodkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bodkin frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anemia, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Bodkin's office is located at 5555 Grossmont Center Dr, La Mesa, CA 91942. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bodkin speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Memorial Hospital