Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988, and for other questions, call (858) 649-5100.
Dr. Joel Lamon, MD
New Patient(760) 456-9916
Dr. Joel Lamon, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Lamon completed a residency at University for Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He currently practices at California Cancer Associates and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lamon is board certified in Hematology.
California Cancer Associates
California Cancer Associates16918 Dove Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92127 Call
- 2 16918 Dove Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92127 Call
- Scripps Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University for Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Sharp Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamon?
When comes to a doctor you want thoughtful, informed competence! Dr. Laymon will tell you the facts, your options and stand w you when you choose! 5 stars! Superior physician. I do entrust my life to him.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joel Lamon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lamon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lamon frequently treats Anemia, Melanoma, and Herpes Zoster Without Complication.
Dr. Lamon's office is located at 16918 Dove Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92127. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.