Dr. David Garelick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Garelick completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. He currently practices at Illinois Bone & Joint Institute and is affiliated with AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garelick is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
Illinois Bone & Joint Institute2923 N California Ave Ste 300, Chicago, IL 60618 (773) 777-9900
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Indiana University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garelick?
I injured my shoulder playing hockey earlier this year. Dr. Garelick was awesome! He was confident that an injection would do the trick and that PT would not help. His diagnosis was spot on. It’s been 10 days and I’m back playing hockey, the pain is gone, and no more pain at night. Thanks Dr. G!!
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago