Dr. Gallatin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. David Gallatin, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Prince Frederick, MD. Dr. Gallatin completed a residency at University Hospitals. He currently practices at Calvert Internal Medicine Group PA and is affiliated with Calverthealth Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gallatin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1994
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallatin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. David Gallatin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallatin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallatin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallatin frequently treats Obesity, Overweight, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Gallatin's office is located at 985 Prince Frederick Blvd Ste 201, Prince Frederick, MD 20678. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Calverthealth Medical Center