Dr. David Howard, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Georgetown, OH. Dr. Howard completed a residency at U Cincinnati. and is affiliated with Adams County Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- 1 415 Home St Ste 1, Georgetown, OH 45121 Existing Patients: (937) 378-0031
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Christ Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard?
My husband and I have been treating with Dr Howard for 5 years now and are really happy with him and his staff.He did cataract lens replacement surgery for my husband 4 years ago and he is still seeing 20 / 20 and doing great.I recently developed new and worrisome symptoms and Dr. Howard immediately began testing and referrals to diagnose and treat my condition.We feel in very good hands here with him and his staff...Thanks Dr Howard
- Adams County Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital